Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The First and the Second

208. I know and you know that we have made love countless times over the years. As a woman, however, I take a longer time to get there and it is frustrating at times when you get to finish and I'm still on the uphill climb. I don't really blame you. I actually think that it was my problem. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy making love. I enjoy it far too much. You are a bad influence. I am happy to say that I consider 'the first' and 'the second' to be one of the best experiences that have happened to me this year. And I admit you are getting to be quite orally talented. The first last January was a complete knockout surprise. The second was a delicious deliberate undertaking involving belts(a memorable Valentine's). Afterwards, I remember distinctly how I felt so darn shy around you. I thought long and hard why this was so. Then I realized that it was perhaps I wasn't used to being pleasured by someone other than myself in all of this time we were together. When you finally took the time and when I finally relaxed and just accepted that it was happening I think it was easier. I am still shy around you when it happens though. My heart flutters so much and I think I've tasted a little bit of heaven. I think your ego just rose by 10 points every time it happened though. Maybe there's room for a little more leveling up in the bedroom and I think 'the second' will be burned in our minds for quite a long time. Can't wait for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th................................  

No comments:

Post a Comment