Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Korean Buffet

203. Yet another blog entry about our love for food. It's a wonder that we both aren't obese by now. Good thing that we  don't indulge in this too often. When this little restaurant opened at the Robinson's we couldn't get enough of it. The place was called Shabuniku Warawara and it is a heavenly korean BBQ buffet. For a mere 380 pesos you get unlimited Korean food, the works. Where else can you find unlimited meat, pork, beef and chicken seasoned in all ways, soup, veggies, desert, rice and a kimbap, maki and tempura station? Every time I step in and get my guilty food pleasures fulfilled here I swear I gain 2 pounds in just one sitting. Worth every penny spent, the young Korean owner even acts like the waiter sometimes and helps you BBQ your meat right in front of you on a Korean stove.Very unique. The first time you took me here was the first time I had actually sampled any Korean BBQ and I was so happy to have tried it. Now we are practically veterans of the place and the owner actually noticed since one time he sent over a complimentary ice cream sandwich. More than the food is the quality of talk time we have here. We spend half of the time cooking our meat and the other half talking while eating until our stomachs can't take it anymore. I really love talking to you over delicious food. It really is the perfect combination since it fills our hearts and stomachs at the same time. I can't wait to eat here again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment