Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Let me count the ways...in 365 days.

I started this blog as a way to preserve precious memories about my first love... I never want my love for him to fade... And I am sane enough to know that letting him go<or even considering it> is probably the biggest mistake I will ever make in my life. I love him. I hate him. Never thought we'd survive this long though.

1. On the first day we met in college, you looked at me for the very first time... making me feel alive. Sparks flew, though I was too dumb enough to recognize that it was true love in the making. You looked and I approached and talked to you... and we talked about that nasty scar I got from walking my dog. You frowned when another guy came to talk to me and you assumed that I was taken. That didn't stop you from making plans though. And that didn't stop my heart from skipping a beat when you looked at me with those intense dark brown eyes. I lost you in the crowd as we separated ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment