Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Pictorial

108.We had our first pictorial as a couple I think at our second year. It was nothing so special that we had to prepare for it. It was just one of those impulses during one of our dates at a nearby mall. We just wanted pictures of each other carried in each others wallets, signifyng how important we are in each other's lives. Carrying pictures of a loved one may be ordinary act but it's so sweet and intimate. People have a glimpse of it and they think 'yes, this person is loved and has something to live for.' And yes, cellphone pictures work just as well, especially if they're your primary picture. I also believe that it's a constant reminder of how we looked like that particular time in our lives. Pictures are so important in preserving memories because precious moments are gone the next. We'll never be seventeen again but as I look upon those pictures I could tell that we were so happy because happiness radiated from the photos, perhaps those identical auras were acting up as well. As of today, some of those photos lie in my room, framed and I look at it fondly before I close my eyes for the night and as for you, I know they still lie within your wallet, a little wrinkled but still precious in every single way.

No comments:

Post a Comment