Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sense of Style

113. As men and women, obviously we have different tastes in clothes. I haven't met a straight man secure enough to wear feminine colors and designs save for the occasional pink shirt to show off some sensitivity. It's all a sea of browns, blues, blacks, whites and grays. Perhaps it's just our culture or the fear of losing manliness points, or being mistaken as homosexuals. Perhaps it is better that way because there would be less confusion and awkwardness regarding the gender issue. You're sense of style I would have to say is a mixture of casual sporty, boy-next door, and careless vacationer or should I say tribal mountaineer? As you already know I don't really like the latter because although it spells colorful comfort for you, it a bit of an eyesore for me. Plus it does makes me feel overdressed. My style is feminine casual, girl next- door and a little on the simple elegance side. Had I a bit more money, I'd probably wear cute dresses all the time though it would be unwise when commuting and passing by neighborhood tambays. I absolutely detest being whistled at by strangers. On this note, I remember challenging you to wear pink on front of everyone and up until now you have not. You absolutely detest pink. But you know what? I appreciate it so much when you put in the effort to make yourself look and smell good. There's nothing more enticing to me when you shave, clean up and wear one of your polo shirts. Like it or not, I'm like a proud peacock when you do so because you are both ruler of my heart and eye candy at the same time. I hope it's the same for you.         

No comments:

Post a Comment