Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Green Monster Dream

98. We are both quite possessive with one another. It's nice because it adds a wee bit of excitement on an ordinary day however, can be so infuriating at times. One of those times actually happened in this creative brain of mine. My subconscious has a crazy way of putting my fears into reality in my dreams. In one dream, you left me for another classmate and kissed her in front of me. I shudder to say who although I would have to say that 'hindi kayo bagay'. I was so pissed off that I stalked off, chin held way up high, to plan my revenge to show you what you're missing. I don't even understand why of all eligible classmates, you picked her. She'd be the last one you'd pick in real life. I remember getting so very angry with you and yelling at you in that dream asking you repeatedly why have you done this awful thing. I think you replied that you did it just because you wanted too and you couldn't help yourself. I think I slapped you at that point. It was awful. I wish I would never have another green monster dream again. More than that I wish I would never experience that horrid thing in real life. If only I had remembered in my dream to blast the two of you with my supernatural powers or perhaps turn into a vampire and use my unnatural magical monster eyes, and wicked smile to charm you back into my arms without much difficulty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment