Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

First Anniversary

55. Do you remember our first anniversary? I remember it like it was yesterday because we made the onion ring discovery at the restaurant were we celebrated. It was a perfect date really. Went very smoothly from the moment we went inside the restaurant and the waiter found us a private little booth at the back. The food was divine, all the more so since I had you to share it with. And the presents. I bought you those exercise CDs because you commented that you wanted to exercise more and a basketball stuffed toy since you loved basketball very much. Although you didn't give me anything, it was quite alright since you were paying for everything unlike our usual dates were we usually split the bill. Afterwards we played at the arcade and started our little ticket collection and watched a movie later on. I can't believe that we actually reached one year of our relationship already. It seemed like it was just yesterday that you stole my kiss. Time does fly very fast when you're having so much fun. I really don't want to grow up to tell you the truth. But having you in my life makes me feel surer of my future and thus make me look more positively to growing up young. It's a mindset you see. I cannot be more thankful of the many firsts you gave me. And I hope that we'll have many of those firsts for the years to come. Happy anniversary. I love you x infinity x exponent infinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment