Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Little Review

71. Ever since high school I have developed some tedious though effective study habits that have lasted all throughout college. Due to my awful handwriting that is barely readable, I had to take other approaches in order to ascertain that I retain maximum information from our classes. Yes, a tad compulsive on my part but it's an asset for us both. I furiously type out my notes again, using touch typing, with a vengeance on the computer in a readable proper font though I had to make the font size small to save on ink and paper as I printed out reviewers for all subjects especially with regards to nursing. I remember that of all the subjects, it was anatomy and physiology that was the most daunting. I think I typed out at least 40 pages on that subject alone during the course of the semester. I would always print or photocopy another copy for you. For all classmates who wished it, they too could secure a copy with my permission. It was some sort of relief especially for those who were absent or were too tired to copy. I didn't mind one bit. You warned me that although it was good to be generous, my kindness could be abused. And you were right on that aspect. But for the most part, I think the main reasons for us both graduating with honors was simply because I was compulsive, nay, diligent, enough to make these little reviewers. And I don't forget one second the times that we reviewed together using those notes; I appreciate every thing you've done for me as well. Where would I be without my review buddy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment