Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Old Uniforms

63. Do you remember the time wherein we wore our old high school uniforms to a little classroom play for a class? It was a surprise and all classmates upon seeing us started to reminisce high school days when they saw our uniforms. I especially remember the beginning of that play since it opened with the oldie song called ‘only you’. You were in your blue polo uniform, and I was in my high school dark blue skirt with a ruffled chemise underneath and when that opening song flowed out you came behind me, pulled me ever so close and presented me with a flower. The play was about two high school sweethearts with an up and down relationship. It was fun to play and all our classmates were so happy and ‘kilig’. You were so dashing in your role. I think you were even chosen best actor in this one. As for me there were multiple quick changes. I first had my old uniform on, then casual wear then a long gown for the finale. You told me it really excited you to see me dressed in those different outfits. Especially the uniform. You told me that it was refreshing and allowed you a glimpse into the world before you met me, a completely different world that I shall never be part of again. Speaking of it, I too had a glimpse into your world, where you were like a prince that conquered everything. No wonder so many girls had crushes on you. You were quite a catch and you looked every bit of it, with the confidence to boot. Yes, I am very glad that I saw you in your uniform and you saw me in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment