Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Three Little Words

76. There's nothing more satisfying to hear than you telling me that you love me. Why is it that those three little words mean so much? Why does the absence of those words, lead me to constantly asking you for reassurance? You're the kind of guy who is not so expressive when it comes to words and that is why it is better for me to ask you directly, no matter how embarrassing it could be for me. You've told me that you've gotten used to it over the years and tell me that it's alright and there's no need to apologize. I know actions speak louder than words but the truth is that I just love hearing them. It's like an affirmation; a fierce declaration. What girl doesn't love to hear her man declaring his love after many years? I believe that the more you say it, the more you believe it and thus it shows more in your actions as well. So here it goes. I love you. I don't even need to tell you why. I just do. I'll let my eyes say it when there is only silence between us. I'll let my fingers bleed out of love for you to read what I write. Every smile. Every laughter. Every tear. Every gesture. Every kiss. Those three little words will be there. I promise. With sincerity, honesty and truth behind every word. In every language that I know of and in every fiber of my being. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment