Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catch Me

27. People would observe and comment that I am the type of person so lucky to be born with natural grace, and though I hate to disappoint them I have to. I am a klutz. With all the skills I've gotten from my social graces class in high school, at times I trip all over nothing still. And hurt myself. I've slipped into holes, canals, fallen from stairs, tripped in hallways and fallen off my bed. Luckily, I got no more than just a few scrapes and bruises that healed quickly from most of them. The worst I've gotten was a pain on the base of my spine that wouldn't go away but just after a massage from a midwife disappeared completely. Once I was with you however, thank goodness, my accident rate decreased significantly. Now I had someone to catch me when I fell. Well, most of the time. When I'm beside you, I not only feel more secure but also significantly more safe. And thank goodness again for your quick reaction time. You'd repeatedly catch me when I fell and never seemed to get tired of it. You'd laugh and tell me to be more careful. But you know, if I fell, knowing that you'd catch me, I wouldn't mind falling... I'd be falling in love with you all over again each time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment