Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Weak Spot

41. I think everyone has a special spot on their bodies. I have a sensitive area on my neck, that when touched, sends a delicious chill up and down my spine and goosebumps to appear on my arms. When we were teasing one another when we were just friends, I liked to tickle you immensely. You were almost immune to all my attempts at tickling you all except for one spot that makes you have uncontrollable fits of laughter. The back of your neck. Whereas I am ticklish almost everywhere so obviously I usually lose at this ,kind of battle. We knew each others weak spots and I found so much pleasure in teasing you there that it was most certainly outright flirting between singles. It didn't help that when you looked at me, you kept holding my gaze for several thoughtful seconds which in turn caused me to flush uncontrollably. When we were already a couple, I used your weak spot to literally make you weak from desire. I'd kiss you there or I'd blow on that spot and you'd end up shivering and beg me to stop. I still liked teasing you and your self- control. And it was downright fun and a bit dangerous for a woman to be teasing a man in that manner. And it's the same the other way around, isn't it? Yet you do it to me too and then go away, laughing after adding wood to the burning fire that we both are trying to control. Really, it's a dangerous game we're playing when we both know each others' physical weak spot. It's becomes even more dangerous as our relationship becomes longer and deeper. I wonder when we'll finally truly lose control. I do hope it happens on our wedding night.

No comments:

Post a Comment