Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Relaxing Day

 42. Studying is stressful that was why we decided to have a little break over the weekend. We decided to do something a little different than the usual lunch-movie date. You gave the reins of the plan to me, and boy did you regret it. Being the girl that I am I organized girlish activities that we could do at my house. Among our itineraries included bellydancing, facials, massage and little canape-making. I was glad you just went along with it and didn't get so upset. I was amazed how you exercised with me using my bellydancing videos and had such a blast, sort of. It takes a very secure man to make all those hip rotations and hip lifts! After a quick shower, I made a home-made facial using oatmeal, egg whites and honey and we watched a movie while the mixture dried off on our faces. Afterward, we cleansed our faces and I let you try on some of the products that I use- toner and cream. It was no wonder, you told me, that my skin looked so good, my regimen was very thorough. Thank goodness we were the only ones in the house. You'd never have agreed if other people were around!We then fed each other canapes made of liver spread, mayonnaise, parsley and biscuits and some iced tea. I promised to give you a massage, and I used a special muscle cream that had a lot of menthol as I worked on your back. After an hour, you had fallen asleep, giving me the chance to clean up and just enjoy the sight of the contented look on your well-defined features. It was a great relaxing date at home. Thank you for spending time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment