Here is the dreamer. One who created and played with the pen and the keys of a world soon unmade. She remembers the wind, water, earth and flame. She loved even shadows but knew naught of hate. With a heart too soft and a strength unseen, she loved the world and she lived a dream.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Smolder and Wink

18. Among your many tactical approaches to melt my heart, there is none that can affect me as much as your signature smolder and signature wink. I personally have mastered the come- hither approach however, there's nothing greater that you can do that can unleash the butterflies than the old smolder and wink. Up until now, you make me so happy and giddy at times that I still sometimes feel like my old sweet sixteen self, the age that I met you. They say that Casanova had profound seduction skills... and it clearly appears to me that you have some of his skills, although less pronounced and only directed at me. And that is why perhaps your are so magnetic in the way you speak and interact with people. I admire that trait in you. Although at times you can be so manipulative, it is mostly an asset to you. And like a student, I started to learn from the teacher. I came into this relationship so innocent, so eager to learn and too optimistic and now I find myself, more confident, more, shall I say, comfortable with my sexuality and feminine wiles. Thanks to you, I have my own signature irresistible smolder and wink, coupled with a hair flip to ignite that instant attraction between us. Or at least gain your undivided attention for a few moments from your busy schedule.   

No comments:

Post a Comment